Monday, March 12, 2012

The Shanghai Market

This is for those of you who want more travel.  Some of my best memories--and I think best photos are from the market in Shanghai.  One of these shots you will recognize:

                        My favorite picture of all time: (this and the sleeping girl in my last post!)

                                                                    
                                                  Yes...I do love this suit
                                 This photo was taken outside the market in Shanghai.

                                                        ...and inside the market...

                            



                        


Probably the only more interesting shopping than this was in the Shanghai? or it could've been Beijing WalMart.  Unfortunately I don't have any pics of that aside from the bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment