Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Adventure With Wine Bottle Beads...

My complete Miss Tanzania is still eluding me!  I got one, complete with boobs, I'd thought, all in one piece.  when I took her out of the kiln, part of her topknot had broken off.  I did manage to reheat her and repair her topknot and, lo and behold, when I removed her from the kiln for the second time, she had a crack between her boobs, which trailed around her back.

I have not given up on her.  I will prevail--sooner than I have on Egypt!

All is not lost, though.  I have made some lovely wine bottle ladies for She Art which will be there early next week for all to admire and purchase!

Wine Goddesses

For my next blog post, I'm going WAY back in time!  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment