Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Adventure With Wine Bottle Beads...

My complete Miss Tanzania is still eluding me!  I got one, complete with boobs, I'd thought, all in one piece.  when I took her out of the kiln, part of her topknot had broken off.  I did manage to reheat her and repair her topknot and, lo and behold, when I removed her from the kiln for the second time, she had a crack between her boobs, which trailed around her back.

I have not given up on her.  I will prevail--sooner than I have on Egypt!

All is not lost, though.  I have made some lovely wine bottle ladies for She Art http://www.sheartchicago.com/ which will be there early next week for all to admire and purchase!

Wine Goddesses

For my next blog post, I'm going WAY back in time!  Stay tuned...
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment