Monday, April 16, 2012

Finally

Finally my dragon is finished.  Sorry about the photo--but I'm shipping some pics off to Robin www.evenbetterimages.com today for some major improvements.  And I've got to start studying my camera manual--which I can't find--in preparation for my class with Doug Baldwin http://www.dougbaldwinphoto.com/ in June.  But--I digress.

I've also decided that she's pretty obtrusive to wear EVERY day, so I want to make a stand/display for her, now that I've decided that she's good enough to warrant one.

So, with my one track mind I haven't even thought about my next country to visit on my blog, but I will keep you posted and let you know how my display is coming too!

So..what do you think?


                                                                        

2 comments:

  1. Susan! Honestly it's more than great, thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful interesting dragon necklace. I'm glad you are putting it on a stand. Great job!

    ReplyDelete